The Holley GM LS7 Modular Hi–Ram Intake Manifold is introduced as a cost effective alternative to fabricated sheet–metal for high–performance applications where induction system height is not limited. Coupling this Hi–Ram intake with the high flowing LS7 style cylinder heads has outstanding potential for N/A and forced induction applications at a budget–minded cost. Aggressive, bold, race–bred styling will make bad intentions clear for drag race, muscle car, marine, off–road, sandrails, pulling trucks, track, street–rod applications and more!
• The base is designed to be modular in configuration to accept a wide range of carbureted and EFI tops and to be attractive to builders and fabricators as the foundation for custom induction systems.
• Runner length and the tapered cross–section designed to perform well for a wide range of engine configurations
• EFI fuel rails are machined for –8AN O–ring Fittings with passages large enough to accommodate high fuel flows and dampen pressure pulsations in the fuel system and come standard with EFI Hi–Ram kits.
• Cast aluminum construction.
• Intended for use on N/A or forced induction engines in the 6.0 to 7.0+ liter range, max power at 7000–8000+RPM.
Port Size – 2.49” Height x 1.21” Wide
Mounting Flange Gasket Type – Standard LS3 Molded O-Ring
Plenum Top Gasket Type – 3/32” Round O-ring Cord
Runner Length – 6.29”, As-Cast Runner Cross-Sectional Area – Tapered 4.67 in² to 2.84 in²
Fuel System Type
Type of Component
This part is legal for sale or use on Racing Use Only Vehicles
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle