Hooker BlackHeart Exhaust System
1964-67 GM A-BODY EXHAUST SYSTEM, 2.5 IN, 304SS
$699.95 Your Price
- Constructed of 3” 18-gauge, 304 Stainless Steel maximizing strength and durability
- System is configured with a merged-X crossover and absorption mufflers for maximum performance and minimized resonance
- Connects to related Hooker 1964-67 A-body LS swap components with the following adapter tube kits: long-tube headers -70701329-RHKR , mid-length headers -70701326-RHKR and Hooker LS cast iron manifolds -70701328-RHKR
- Tube routing geometry optimized to provide best-available ground clearance and wide rear tire compatibility
- Compatible with Hooker Blackheart 71222008HKR 1964-67 A-body LS swap transmission crossmember (crossmember is not compatible with El Camino, convertible or other boxed-frame A-body models)
- Compatible with driveshaft diameters up to 3.5" and U-joints/yokes up to type 1350
- Compatible with DSE, Hotchkis, Hellwig and PMT Fabrication rear anti-sway bars
- Compatible with stock and most aftermarket rear suspension upper control arms
- Includes OE quality clamps, hangers and hardware; requires no cutting or welding to install
|Application||1964-1967 GM A-Body|
|Material||304 Stainless Steel|
|Muffler Type||High Flow, Straight Through|
|Product Type||Exhaust Systems|
|Tube Diameter||2 1/2 inch|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.