Hooker BlackHeart LS Swap Header-Back Exhaust
1967-1969 1st Gen GM F-Body 3" 304SS LS Exhaust System w/ X-Pipe, Mufflers & Resonator, For use with DSE (Detroit Speed, Inc.) Subframe & Suspension
$1,376.95 Your Price
Starting at $122 a month with Learn More
- Constructed of lightweight 3" diameter, 18-gauge, mandrel bent 304 stainless steel tubing, maximizing strength and durability
- Designed for use with Hooker Blackheart Long Tube headers PN: 70101329-RHKR or PN: 70101337-RHKR
- PN: 705013124RHKR offers Siamese X-pipe plus resonators for a quieter ride
- 3” stainless steel V band clamps for ease of installation and leak free connection
- High-flow, TIG-welded 304 SS absorption mufflers with 3” inlet and outlet
- Stainless steel formed hanger brackets
- Urethane bushings to reduce vibration & limit movement
- 100% Hand TIG welded construction
- Manufacturer’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Racing Use Only
|Material||304 Stainless Steel|
|Product Type||Header-Back Exhaust|
|Tube Diameter||3 inch|
|Type of Exhaust||Header-Back|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.