Hooker BlackHeart Mid-Length Header - Ceramic Coated
GM LS 1st Gen (Camaro/Firebird) Mid Length Headers 1-3/4", Collector Size 2-1/2", Port Shape: round
$487.95 Your Price
Starting at $43 a month with Learn More
- Flat-finished TIG welded flanges provide superior port sealing
- Design provides maximum ground clearance available from a set of headers; ideal for extremely low vehicle ride heights
- Bend geometry optimized for superior spark plug serviceability and plug boot/wire clearance
- Compatible with OE manual, OE power (Saginaw 800), 3rd-gen F-body, 1983-88 G-body quick ratio and Delphi 600 series steering boxes
- Available adapters provide bolt-in connection to Hooker 2.5” and 3” exhaust systems for this vehicle application
- Compatible with Ridetech Tru-Turn steering system components
- Ceramic coated steel construction provides improved thermal efficiency, corrosion resistance and visual appearance over painted steel versions of these headers
|Collector Diameter||2-1/2 inch|
|Header Finish||Silver Metallic Ceramic|
|Header Style||Mid Length|
|Primary Tube Dia.||1-3/4 inch|
|Product Type||Mid Length Headers|
|Tube Material||Mild Steel|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.