Hooker BlackHeart Long Tube Headers – Black Ceramic Coated
1968-1972 GM A-Body LS Swap, 1-7/8 X 3" Long Tube Headers, Darkside Black Ceramic Coating
$699.95 Your Price
Starting at $62 a month with Learn More
- 1-7/8” primary tubes and long transition 3” collectors with merge spears for maximum flow and increased exhaust velocity
- Tight-tucked design provides maximum ground clearance
- O2 bung locations optimized for wide-band O2 sensor operation/reliability
- Optimized tube bend geometry clears all factory stock vehicle components (including the A/C evaporator case), allows for easy starter motor/spark plug serviceability
- Compatible with all GM automatic and Tremec T56/T56 Magnum transmissions
- Designed to work specifically with our Hooker Transmission Crossmembers (P/N 71222007HKR or 71222021HKR) and Engine Mounts (P/N 71221006HKR or 71221007HKR) for a trouble free install
- Mild steel headers offered in Painted, Silver Ceramic Coated, and Darkside Black Ceramic Coated finishes
- Manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty
- All hardware included
|Collector Diameter||3 inch|
|Header Finish||Black Ceramic|
|Header Style||Long Tube|
|Primary Tube Dia.||1-7/8 inch|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.