Hooker BlackHeart LS-Swap Exhaust System
1968-72 GM A-Body 3" Exhaust System for Wagon/El Camino/4-Door
$811.95 Suggested Retail
$729.95 Your Price
$729.95 Your Price
At the heart of any performance vehicle is the exhaust system. Hooker with its classic heart logo has been at the core of the exhaust industry for decades. Many of the most powerful vehicles on the planet have used Hooker Headers. Hooker continues to push the boundaries of performance with the new Blackheart line of LS swap system components for popular muscle car and classic truck applications. Hooker Blackheart LS swap systems are comprised of application-specific components that are comprehensively designed to provide optimized levels of vehicle performance, ground clearance and installation ease, which are not capable of being duplicated with the use of universal-type mounting/exhaust components.
- Mandrel bent 304SS construction provides enhanced system performance and appearance characteristics
- System is configured with a merged-X crossover and absorption mufflers for maximum performance and minimized resonance
- System connects directly to Hooker Blackheart LS swap long-tube 1968-72 A-body headers*
- System connects to Hooker Blackheart LS swap mid-length 1968-72 A-body headers or Hooker cast iron LS manifolds with available adapter kits*
- Tube routing geometry optimized to provide best-available ground clearance and wide rear tire compatibility
- Compatible with stock 1968-72 Chevelle or Hooker LS swap transmission crossmembers (Hooker crossmember is not compatible with El Camino models)
- Compatible with driveshaft diameters up to 3.5” and U-joints/yokes up to type 1350
- Compatible with DSE, Hotchkis and Hellwig rear suspension anti-sway bars
- Compatible with stock and most aftermarket rear suspension upper control arms
- Includes OE quality clamps and hangers; requires no cutting or welding to install
|Application||1968-72 GM A-Body|
|Primary Tube Dia.||3 inch|
|Product Type||Exhaust System|
|Tube Material||304 Stainless Steel|
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.