Hooker BlackHeart Exhaust System
1968-72 GM A-Body (2-Door) 3" 304SS Exhaust System *Excluding El Camino
$729.95 Your Price
- Mandrel bent 304SS construction provides enhanced system corrosion resistance and appearance characteristics
- System is configured with a merged-X crossover and absorption mufflers for maximum performance and minimized resonance
- System connects directly to Hooker LS swap long-tube A-body headers*
- System connects to Hooker LS swap mid-length A-body headers or Hooker cast iron LS manifolds with available adapter kits*
- Tube routing geometry optimized to provide best-available ground clearance and wide rear tire compatibility
- Compatible with stock 1968-72 Chevelle or Hooker LS swap transmission crossmembers (Hooker crossmember is not compatible with convertible or El Camino models)
- Compatible with driveshaft diameters up to 3.5”
- Compatible with DSE, Hotchkis and Hellwig rear suspension anti-sway bars
- Compatible with stock and most aftermarket rear suspension upper control arms
- Includes OE quality clamps and hangers; requires no cutting or welding to install
- Turn-down style tips exit beneath rear bumper valance
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
|Application||1968-1972 GM A-Body|
|Primary Tube Dia.||3 inch|
|Product Type||Exhaust System|
|Tube Material||304 Stainless Steel|
Parts & Kits
- 1968-72 GM A-BODY LS-SWAP 1-7/8" X 3" Long-Tube Headers - 304 Stainless Steel$999.95Qty:
- 1968-72 GM A-Body LS-Swap 1-7/8" X 3" Stainless Steel Mid-Length Headers$678.95Qty:
- 1968-72 GM A-Body LS-Swap 1-3/4" X 3" Stainless Steel Mid-Length Headers$653.95Qty:
- 1968-72 GM A-BODY LS-SWAP 1-3/4" X 3" Long-Tube Headers - 304 Stainless Steel$979.95Qty:
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.