Hooker BlackHeart LS-Swap Exhaust System
1968-72 GM A-Body 2.5" Exhaust System for Wagon/El Camino/4-Door
$713.95 Your Price
Starting at $63 a month with Learn More
- Mandrel bent 304SS construction provides enhanced system performance and appearance characteristics
- System is configured with a merged-X crossover and absorption mufflers for maximum performance and minimized resonance
- System connects to Hooker Blackheart LS swap 1968-72 A-body headers or Hooker cast iron LS manifolds with available adapter kits*
- Tube routing geometry optimized to provide best-available ground clearance and wide rear tire compatibility
- Compatible with stock 1968-72 Chevelle or Hooker LS swap transmission crossmembers
- Compatible with driveshaft diameters up to 3.5” and U-joints/yokes up to type 1350
- Compatible with DSE, Hotchkis and Hellwig rear suspension anti-sway bars
- Compatible with stock and most aftermarket rear suspension upper control arms
- Includes OE quality clamps and hangers; requires no cutting or welding to install
|Application||1968-72 GM A-Body|
|Primary Tube Dia.||2-1/2 inch|
|Product Type||Exhaust System|
|Tube Material||304 Stainless Steel|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.