T-56 Shift Hump Panel
1970-1981 Camaro/Firebird T-56 Shift Hump Conversion Panel
$64.81 Your Price
- Designed to fit under Factory Console
- Stamped from 17-gauge steel for strength and EDP coated for superior corrosion resistance
- Generous mounting flange allows sift hump to be drilled and rosette welded to transmission tunnel for a high-quality OEM appearance
- Top opening sized to allow removal and servicing of T-56 shifter
- Designed for LS swaps into 1970-81 GM F-Body platform Camaro & Firebird) using Tremec T-56 Magnum 6-speed transmissions using Hooker T-56 transmission cross member and LS engine mount brackets
- May work in other applications and with other transmissions with additional fitting or fabrication
|Application||1970-1981 Camaro / Firebird|
|Product Type||Shift Hump|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.