Holley Fuel Cell EFI Pump Module Assembly
6-Bolt Flange Dual 255 LPH Drop-In EFI
$494.95 Suggested Retail
$449.95 Your Price
$449.95 Your Price
Add to Wish List
Starting at $40 a month with Learn More
Updating your racing fuel system to EFI is so simple! Holley is excited to introduce our Holley Fuel Cell EFI Pump Modules. While the name includes EFI, these modules can be used as an upgrade for carbureted systems as well with the proper regulator. The modules were designed to drop in as a direct replacement for your existing 6 bolt flange fuel cell cap assembly. The billet top flange includes an 8AN inlet port, a 10AN outlet port, and a fuel filler cap. The fuel pump depth is fully adjustable from 7.5" to 12" deep. The EFI modules are available with single and dual 255 LPH fuel pumps. The module kits include all the hardware to install into your existing fuel cell. All that you need to add is your fuel line. ***Assembly fits common Jaz, Summit, Jegs, RCI, Speedmaster and Speedway fuel cells. ***Supports up to 1100 EFI or 1400 Carb HP (@ 60 PSI at 13.5 Volts / 16.9 AMP Draw)
- Update your fuel cell to EFI the easy way!
- Designed to drop right into your existing 6 bolt flange fuel cell
- Billet top flange housing includes an 8AN inlet and 10AN outlet port and a fuel filler cap
- Module with Dual 255 LPH fuel pumps configurations
- The pump depth is fully adjustable for fitment in the most popular cell sizes 7.5”-12” deep.
- Supports up to 1100 EFI or 1400 Carb HP (@ 60 PSI at 13.5 Volts / 16.9 AMP Draw)
|Flange Style||6 Bolt|
|Free Flow GPH||132|
|Free Flow LPH||510|
|Inlet Size||8 AN|
|Outlet Size||10 AN|
|Product Type||Fuel Pump|
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.