Hooker BlackHeart LS-Swap Mid-Length Headers - Stainless
1978-88 GM A/G-Body (Monte Carlo/Malibu/El Camino/Cutlass/Grand Prix/Regal/Bonneville), Mid-Length LS-Swap, 1-3/4", Collector Size 2-1/2"
$602.96 Holleydays Price
Starting at $54 a month with Learn More
- Comprehensively designed as part of the Hooker Blackheart 1978-1988 GM G-body LS engine swap system; Designed for use with 12643HKR engine mounting brackets and 12644HKR transmission crossmember
- Geometrically/functionally compatible with GM TH350, TH400, 700R4, 2004R, 4L60-4L70 and 4L80E/4L85E* transmissions
- Available with 1-3/4” primary tubes and 2.5” collectors (70201303-RHKR), or 1-7/8” primary tubes and 3” collectors (70201304-RHKR)
- Long Transition header collectors feature merge spears for maximum flow and increased exhaust velocity
- Constructed from lightweight, 18-gauge, mandrel bent, 304 stainless steel maximizing strength and durability
- 3/8” thick, CNC waterjet header flanges are used for strength and maximum sealing surface
- 100% quality hand-welded construction for strength, longevity and good looks
- Tube geometry designed for maximum clearance and hassle-free installation
- All hardware included
- Manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty
|Collector Diameter||2-1/2 inch|
|Header Style||Mid Length|
|Material||304 Stainless Steel|
|Primary Tube Dia.||1-3/4 inch|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.