Hooker BlackHeart Super Competition Long Tube Header - Stainless
Nissan 240SX S13/S14 LS Engine Swap Headers 1-7/8'' primaries x 3'' collectors, 3/8'' Thick TIG welded flat flanges, 304 Stainless Steel Construction
$1,042.95 Your Price
- Bolt-In Compatible with Hooker P/N 9722HKR Nissan LS swap exhaust system
- 1-7/8'' primaries and 3'' merge collectors are optimally sized for stock LS2/LS3/LS7 and hot LS1/LS6 engines
- Compatible with LS engines coupled to T-56 transmissions(LS F-body and GTO)
- not compatible with automatic transmissions
- Optimized bend geometry for fantastic spark plug/wire and vehicle component clearance
- Compatible with stock bellhousing and Quick Time™ bellhousing.
- Stainless steel material that looks great, retains heat equal to ceramic coating and boasts long product life
- Collectors are tucked close to floor panels for fantastic ground clearance and longer product life
- Fuel lines can remain in the OEM location if so desired.
- Compatible with full-length Hooker stainless steel exhaust system for this application
- Dual compatibility with other Hooker and Sikky swap components
- TIG welded flanges for optimum structural integrity and premium looks
- CAD designed investment cast flanges and collector spears designed to increase velocity and attenuate turbulence
- CAD/CFD designed 3” one-piece formed merge collectors
- This swap kit is also compatible with the Canton Racing oil pan developed specifically for use with GM LS swaps into the S13/S14 Nissan chassis.
- When used with the Canton Racing oil pan for the S13/S14 Nissan chassis, use of the factory front sway bar can be maintained.
- For racing use only
|Collector Diameter||3 inch|
|Header Style||Long Tube|
|Primary Tube Dia.||1-7/8 inch|
|Tube Material||304 Stainless Steel|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.