Hooker Super Competition Long Tube Header - Ceramic Coated
Nissan 240SX S13/S14 LS Engine Swap Headers 1-7/8'' primiaries x 3'' collectors, 3/8'' Thick TIG welded flat flanges
$750.95 Your Price
- Bolt-In Compatible with Hooker P/N 9722HKR Nissan LS swap exhaust system
- Compatibility with either Holley or Sikky swap components
- Collectors are tucked close to floor panels for fantastic ground clearance and longer product life
- TIG welded flat flanges for an optimum sealing surface
- Black painted coating fits any budget
- Compatible with stock bell housing or Quick Time™ scatter shield which allows for a safety upgrade if so desired
- Optimized bend geometry for fantastic spark plug/wire and vehicle component clearance
- Only accommodates LS engines equipped with T-56 transmissions. Can NOT be used with 4L60E/4L80E automatic transmissions
- This swap kit is also compatible with the Canton Racing oil pan developed specifically for use with GM LS swaps into the S13/S14 Nissan chassis.
- When used with the Canton Racing oil pan for the S13/S14 Nissan chassis, use of the factory front sway bar can be maintained.
- 1-7/8'' primaries and 3'' collectors are optimally sized for stock LS2/LS3/LS7 and hot LS1/LS6 engines
|Collector Diameter||3 inch|
|Header Finish||Silver Metallic Ceramic|
|Header Style||Long Tube|
|Primary Tube Dia.||1-7/8 inch|
|Tube Material||Mild Steel|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.