Hooker BlackHeart LS Swap Engine Adapter Plates
1996-2004 Mustang LS Swap Engine Adapter Plates
$64.95 Your Price
- Comprehensively designed as an integral part of the complete Hooker LS engine swap system for 1996-2004 Ford Mustangs; provides maximized level of inter-component compatibility
- Designed specifically for use on 1996-2004 factory stock Mustang engine K-members (not intended for use with any aftermarket engine K-members)
- Designed for use with commonly available stock rubber, or aftermarket Prothane™ polyurethane engine mounts for Ford Mustang 4.6L mod-motor engines for easy, long-term serviceability
- Design geometry replicates stock 4.6L Mod-Motor crankshaft height/offset for optimized vehicle and component compatibility
- High strength/low allow steel construction provides desirable balance of strength, stiffness, weight and cost
- Zinc plated finish provides attractive corrosion-resistant appearance
- Provides bolt-in compatibility with Hooker/Holley LS swap transmission crossmembers, headers, exhaust systems and oil pans for SN95 Mustangs
- All hardware included
- Manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty
|Application||1994-2004 Ford Mustang|
|Product Type||Engine Mounts|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.