1050 CFM Marine Dominator Carburetor
1 x 4 Gas - Marine 2-Circuit Metering
$1,265.95 Your Price
- Gold Dichromate finish on fuel bowls for corrosion resistance
- Marine calibration
- Contoured venturri inlet offers balanced airflow for increased horsepower
- Annular Boosters deliver excellent signal and throttle response
- Screw in air bleeds offer precision tuning capabilities
- 4 corner idle allows you to precisely control your idle system
- Progressive Secondaries for perfect off the line launches
- Dual 50cc accelerator pumps provide the perfect amount of fuel from idle to full throttle
- Dual fuel inlets for constant high volume fuel delivery
- Fuel bowl can be plumbed from either side for ease of installation
- J-Style vent tubes
- Includes notched float and jet extensions
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
|Billet Color||Gold Dichromate- No Billet|
|High Speed Air Bleed||34|
|Idle Air Bleed Size||71|
|Marine Engine Size||Universal|
|Primary Main Jet||84|
|Primary Power Valve||6.5|
|Primary Pump Nozzle Size||35|
|Secondary Main Jet||84|
|Secondary Pump Nozzle Size||35|
|Throttle Bore||2.000 inch|
|Venturii Size||1.690 inch|
|Warning||California Proposition 65|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.