750 CFM Marine Carburetor
Manual Choke Mechanical Secondaries
$634.95 Your Price
- Gold Dichromate finish for corrosion resistance and classic Holley looks
- Performance Marine Calibration
- Manual (Cable driven, hand operated) choke for precise cold start control
- Mechanical secondaries for awesome performance
- Dual accelerator pumps for additional fuel under initial acceleration
- Dual feed fuel inlets for constant high volume fuel delivery
- 4 corner idle allows you to precisely control your idle system
- J-Style Vent Tubes
- Meets Coast Guard Specifications
- Power valve blow-out protection
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
|Marine Engine Size||Universal|
|Primary Main Jet||73|
|Primary Power Valve||6.5|
|Primary Pump Nozzle Size||28|
|Secondary Main Jet||81|
|Secondary Pump Nozzle Size||31|
|Throttle Bore||1.688 inch|
|Warning||California Proposition 65|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.