- All aluminum construction
- Hard Core Gray anodized finish for corrosion protection in marine environments
- Built to exceed Coast Guard standards and are J1223 Marine Standard Certified
- Dual metering block system utilizing four corner idle adjustment for precision tuning
- Throttle shafts are PTFE coated for corrosion protection
- Calibrated to compensate for unique engine loads found on boats
- Available in 570 CFM, 670 CFM, and 770 CFM sizes to match your application needs
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Finish||Hard Core Gray|
|Marine Engine Size||Universal|
|Primary Main Jet||76|
|Primary Power Valve||10.5|
|Primary Pump Nozzle Size||.025|
|Secondary Main Jet||89|
|Throttle Bore||1.6875 inch|
|Venturii Size||1.375 inch|
|Warning||California Proposition 65|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
Parts & Kits
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.