200+ GPH Ultra HP Series Mechanical Fuel Pump - Marine
Marine Carbureted Applications Fits Big Block Chevy V8s Compatible with Gasoline
$513.95 Your Price
- Ultra HP series flow 225 GPH
- Made from 6061-T6 billet aluminum for durability & good looks
- Hard coat anodized for corrosion protection
- Preset shutoff pressure of 10-11 PSI
- Bases are independently rotatable from the top for ease of installation
- Inlet and outlet are tapped1/2" NPT
- Requires a fuel pressure regulator
- Pump is completely rebuildable
- Intended for Marine use
- Requires the use of a fuel pressure regulator such as Holley part number 12-704.
|Application||Chevrolet Big Block|
|Free Flow GPH||200|
|Free Flow LPH||757|
|Inlet Size||1/2 inch NPT|
|Outlet Size||1/2 inch NPT|
|Product Type||Fuel Pump|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.