NOS Launcher Nitrous Controller
Controls up to 4 stages of nitrous from a laptop computer
$546.95 Suggested Retail
$491.95 Your Price
$491.95 Your Price
Add to Wish List
Starting at $44 a month with Learn More
Any racer will tell you it's easy to make horsepower…getting it to ground is the hard part. Since making runs on the knife–edge of traction is essential to get the win light, serious nitrous racers utilize methods to soften the "hit" when they squeeze the juice. If it's too violent, the run goes up in tire smoke; too soft and E.T. is left on the table. Until now, taming a nitrous system involved a dizzying array of dials, switches and relays. Those days are gone! Nitrous Oxide Systems is proud to present the Launcher. It combines all the functions a nitrous racer could ever want into a single, easy–to–use controller. This handy device can be programmed to independently control up to 4 stages of nitrous from a laptop computer. Easy to use graphical software makes the Launcher a breeze to program. Nitrous control has just been taken to the next level!
- Fully Programmable via laptop
- Compatible with Windows 2000, ME, XP, and Vista
- NEW innovative NOSbus 2-wire network interface for seamless integration with other Holley/NOS supported products.
- Easy to use graphical software
- Free software and firmware updates updatable by the user, downloadable off i-net.
- Full data-logging capability for easy reviewing of past runs through laptop, handheld controller (SD card) or LCD touch screen (SD card).
- Ability to save configuration files for easy set-up at different tracks or for weather conditions.
- Fully programmable 2 stages of nitrous control and with the optional slave controller you can add two more stages for a total of 4 fully programmable stages of nitrous control.
- Can be programmed to add or take away nitrous at any point to compensate for track or weather conditions.
- Integrated TPS for use on fuel injected or drive by wire vehicles without the need of a separate WOT switch.
- Two programmable activation inputs.
- Activation of nitrous can be provided from a power input, ground input, or a Falling or Rising TPS signal.
- Features an internal MAP sensor for nitrous ramps based on boost PSI.
- Solenoid control channels with a load capacity of 40 amps for use with large solenoids.
- 1st gear lockout to prevent the nitrous from being triggered until the RPM cutoff has been hit the first time.
- Two 1 amp general purpose outputs for timing retards, purge, or any activation switch (two additional on the optional slave controller).
- Customer has the option to enable lean and/or rich nitrous cutoff with a programmable delay time up to 1 second. Richest/Leanest AFR data is also logged along with the nitrous data for advanced analysis.
- Pause Enable Option - when retriggered, (pedaling event) the ramp will continue where it left off (rather than starting over from scratch).
- Nitrous pressure sensor input for data-logging.
PROGRESSIVE RAMP FEATURES
- RPM based - Programmable Trigger and End RPM points. Adjustable from 0-20,000 RPM
- Time Based - Programmable RPM trigger set point, Programmable Delay time and Ramp time, Adjustable from 0-10 seconds
- MAP (boost) based - Programmable RPM trigger set point, Programmable MAP trigger and MAP End points, Adjustable from -14.7 to 85 PSI
- Nitrous percentage - Programmable start and final percentages, Adjustable from 0 to 100%
- Safety features include - Rich or lean cutoff based off of A/F ratios, Nitrous pressure when using a nitrous pressure sensor, MAP (boost) pressure cutoff, RPM cutoff
|Final Percentage||0 - 100%|
|Product Type||Nitrous Controller|
|Progressive Time||0 - 10 Seconds|
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.