Free shipping on orders over $100 Details

NOS 180 Degree Nitrous Bottle Blowdown Hose Kit w/ 90 Degree Exit Fitting

Racer Safety Nitrous Blowdown Hose Kit

PART# 16598NOS

Be the first to write a review
$112.00   Suggested Retail
$99.95   Your Price
Free Shipping on orders over $100*
In Stock  
Add to Wish List


These NOS blowdown hose kits are available with 90 or 180 degree bottle fittings and straight or 90 degree exit fitting offering you many fitment choices. Also included is a 36 inch length of stainless steel braided Speed-Seal hose and a choice of black Speed-Flex fittings. This type of hose kit is necessary when mounting a nitrous bottle inside the passenger compartment or trunk of a vehicle. It directs the nitrous outside of the vehicle in the case of an over-pressurization event.


  • Safely vents over-pressurized nitrous to outside of vehicle
  • Allows for custom routing of nitrous blow down hose
  • Includes 36” -8AN Speed-Flex Hose, Speed-Seal Hose Ends, and 2024 aluminum adapters
  • Speed-Flex hose is made of stainless steel braid protected PTFE lined hose
  • For use with an NOS Racer's Safety Adapters 16169NOS or 16169BNOS
  • Required at all NHRA Sanctioned Events


Emission Code4
Exit Fitting90 degree
Fitting ColorBlack
Hose End FittingSpeed-Seal
Hose Outer MaterialStainless Steel
Hose TypeSpeed-Flex
Inlet180 degree
Inlet AttachmentFemale Threads
Overall Length36"
Product TypeBlowdown Hose Kit
Part Number16598NOS

Service Parts



This part is legal for sale or use on Racing Use Only Vehicles

The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:

  • Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street

WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle

We Suggest

      *Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.

      Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.