White Box GM LS Swap Oil Pan - 1955-92 GM/Muscle Car/Classic Car/Trucks (High Tuck) - Natural Cast Finish
GM LS Swap (High Tuck) Oil Pan for 1955-92 GM/Muscle Car/Classic Car/Trucks requiring additional clearance at the front half of the oil pan in Natural Cast Finish
$299.95 Your Price
Starting at $27 a month with Learn More
- Designed for LS engine swap installations in GM muscle/classic car and truck chassis requiring more oil pan to chassis clearance (High Tuck) around the front half of the oil pan
- Ideal for 1967-69 Camaro/Firebird, 1968-74 Nova/Apollo/Ventura/Omega, 1982-92 F-body, 1978-87 G-body, and 1964-72 A-body applications.
- NOTE – This Oil pan may not be used with LS7 engines or “stroker” engines with a stroke greater than 3.62”
- Provides OEM fitment, oil filter mounting, oil cooler port provision, engine NVH suppression, OEM flange gasket and sealing, proper structural rigidity and bell-housing attachments
- Cast Aluminum with Natural Cast finish to provide a clean factory appearance
- Provides maximum clearance for vehicles where the steering linkage is behind the engine cross member
- Kit includes sump baffle, OE style pick-up tube, sump plug, oil filter stud, and oil passage cover for a hassle-free installation
- Maximum crankshaft stroke = 3.62"
- Total Oil Pan sump Capacity = 5.70 quarts
- Total Oil Pan Capacity (with OEM size filter) = 6.20 quarts
|Application||GM LS Engines|
|Choose Your Part||Oil Pan Kit|
|Oil Pan Capacity||5.7 Quarts|
|Oil Pan Type||Cast|
|Product Type||Oil Pan Kit|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day|
- Fits 1997-2017 GM LS Engines LS1, LS2, LS3, LS6. 4.8L/5.3L/5.7L/6.0L/6.2L$45.16Qty:
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.