Hooker Block Hugger Header - Painted
Chevy - 396-502, Tube Size 1.875", Collector Size 2.5", Collector Length 4", Port Shape: Same As Port
Not Available Online
- No longer available for purchase
- Breaking in an engine with ceramic coated headers WILL result in damage to the coating and will VOID all warranties. Ceramic coated headers require several heat cycles to fully cure before they will withstand extreme heat. Hoooker recommends using cast ir
|Collector Diameter||2-1/2 inch|
|Header Finish||Black Paint|
|Header Style||Block Hugger|
|Primary Tube Dia.||1-7/8 inch|
|Tube Material||Mild Steel|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.