Hays Dragon Claw Clutch Kit- Single Disc
Ford 2.0/2.3L EcoBoost 4-cylinder engines single disc clutch kit, 26-spline
Not Available Online
- Kits come complete with 1045 Steel Flywheel, Pressure Plate, Disc(s), Alignment Tool, Pilot Bearing, Shims (as needed), and Hardware ensuring properly matched components and easy installation
- Light weight construction – Pressure Plate Cover is forged from 7075 T6 aircraft grade aluminum; Flywheel is forged from SFI approved, cold drawn, high temp 1045 steel
- Complete dual disc assembly weighs as little as 35 lbs while single disc assembly comes in at 28 lbs.
- Patented lever assist technology allows clutch to have increased torque holding capacity while maintaining a near stock pedal feel
- Proven to hold for turbocharged vehicles up to 1150 lb.-ft. torque with dual disc kit, single disc kits rated to 550 lb.-ft. torque
- Proprietary ceramic friction material is both streetable and aggressive when necessary
- Sprung hub disc centers allow for smooth engagement, less gear clash, and longer transmission life
- No break in period – Install the clutch and drive it!
- 100% American made
|Alignment Tool Included||Yes|
|Disc Style||Spring Hub|
|Flywheel Tooth Count||120|
|Input Shaft Diameter||1-1/8 in.|
|Max Torque Rating (ft.-lbs.)||550|
|Pilot Bushing Included||No|
|Pressure Plate Style||Diaphram|
|Product Type||Clutch Kit|
|Throwout Bearing Included||No|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day Warranty|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.