Earls Brake Light Switch Kit - Pressure Activated w/ Tee
Brake Light switch Kit - Includes Pressure activated switch, brass tee, and Inverted flare plug. Fits most brake hardline w/ 3/8"-24 inverted flare tube nuts. Tee has (3) 3/8"-24 inverted flare female ports, (1) 1/8" NPT port (for the switch) & 7/16" Mounting hole.
$29.95 Your Price
- Simple & Easy Way to Add Brake Lights to Most Cars & Trucks
- Pressure Activated Switch Eliminates Hassle of Fabricating Pedal Operated Switch
- Tee Features Mounting Hole to Support Tee & Switch
- Tee Can Be Used w/ (2) or (3) Inverted Flare Hardline Ports - Allows Flexibillity In Mounting Location
- Dimensions of Tee: 1.475" Long x 1.000" Wide x .750" Tall
- Ideal for Use w/ After-Market Pedal Systems That Don't Have A Brake Light Switch
- Switch is Normally Open and Closes when Activated at 60-100 PSI
|Adapter NPT Size ( A )||1/8 NPT FEMALE|
|Adapter Size ( A )||3/8-24 I.F.|
|Adapter Size ( B )||3/8-24 I.F.|
|Adapter Size ( C )||3/8-24 I.F.|
|Adapter Type||Brake Light Switch|
|Finish||Natural / Zinc|
|Material||Brass and steel|
|Mount Hole||7/16 inch|
|Product Type||Brake Light Switch|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
In The Box
In The Box
- Pressure Activated Brake Light Switch
- Brass Tee
- Inverted Flare Plug
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.