Earls Clutch Adapter Fitting - Early
-4AN Male to OEM GM/Jeep/Mopar Master Cylinder & Clutch Release Bearings
$12.95 Your Price
- Adapter Converts OEM Master Cylinders, Clutch Release Bearings & Slave Cylinders to use AN 4 PTFE Lined Hose
- Fits: Late Model GM LS T56 (and many Jeep/Dodge) Clutch Master Cylinders, Slave Cylinders & Hydraulic Release Bearings
- Allows Replacement of the OEM Plastic Clutch Hose – Use w/ HP Clutches, Racing & High Heat Applications
- Improved Pedal Feel w/ Braided Stainless Steel PTFE Clutch Hose (Speed Flex/Speed Seal – Instead of Plastic Hose)
- Ideal for Engine Swaps & Vehicles That Use After-Market Master Cylinders w/ the OEM Clutch Release Bearing
- Use w/ Earls AN -4 Speed-Seal/Speed-Flex Hose – or Premade Speed-Flex PTFE Lined Hose
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- EPDM X-Profile O-Ring
- Fitting is Retained by Split-Pin
|Adapter AN Size ( A )||4 AN MALE|
|Product Type||Clutch Adapter|
This part is legal for use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board Executive Order number or is a direct or consolidated replacement part.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.