Free shipping on orders over $100 - Details

Earls Brake Tee w/ 1/8" NPT Port

Brake Adapter Tee with (3) 3/8"-24 Inverted Flare Female Ports, and (1) 1/8" NPT Port, 7/16" Mounting Hole, 1 Per Package, Brass Construction.

Part # 972052BERL Be the first to write a review
In Stock
Your Price
Suggested Retail
Add to Wish List
Create a new list
This new brake tee is a simple & easy way to add a pressure activated brake light switch on your vehicle. The tee is designed for use with 3/16" hardline & has (3) 3/8"-24 inverted flare female ports and one 1/8" NPT port for the brake light switch (use with switch part # 100186ERL). Mount the tee anywhere you would normally branch off to the front or rear brakes (using the 7/16" mounting hole). Brass construction.


  • Hardline Brake Tee w/ 1/8” NPT Port
  • (3) 3/8”-24 Inverted Flare Female Ports – Use w/ 3/16” Hardline
  • (1) 1/8” NPT Port for Pressure Activated Brake Light Switch - Use switch 100186ERL (Available Separately)
  • 7/16” Mounting Hole
  • Dimensions: 1.475” Long x 1.000” Wide x .750” Height
  • Simple & Easy Way to Add Brake Lights to Your Vehicle

About Earls

Earl's Performance Plumbing brought aviation fluid transfer technology to the automotive performance market over five decades ago. With the most extensive line of plumbing products available, you can count on Earl's from start to finish.

Adapter NPT Size ( A )1/8 NPT FEMALE
Adapter Size ( A )3/8-24 I.F.
Adapter Size ( B )3/8-24 I.F.
Adapter Size ( C )3/8-24 I.F.
Adapter TypeFemale Brake Tee
Brand Earls
Emission Code5
Mount Hole7/16 inch
Product TypeTee
Part Number972052BERL

This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.


    Your Review

    *Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.

    Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.