Earls Temp-A-Cure Oil Cooler - Black - 13 Rows - Narrow Curved Cooler -6 AN Male Flare Ports
13 Row Oil Cooler Core, -6 AN male fitting size, black narrow
$158.95 Suggested Retail
$142.95 Your Price
$142.95 Your Price
Estimated shipping date: 11/22/2018
Email Me When Available
Add to Wish List
Earl''''s curved coolers are constructed with the same high grade aluminum and the same internal design as our standard 2" coolers, but have a curved design to fit neatly between the down tubes of the frame of a motorcycle for maximum heat dissipation. The curved design allows for full wheel travel no matter where it is mounted on the front of the frame. These coolers are only 1-1/4" thick and are available in two widths, three different heights and male -6 or -8 inlet and outlet fittings.
- Manufactured in the U.S.A from aircraft spec aluminum alloy, using the latest vacuum brazing technology.
- Corrugated screen internal turbulator plates increase both thermal efficiency and mechanical strength resulting in the most efficient, smallest and lightest practical package.
- Manufactured from thin aluminum plates for the fastest possible heat transfer.
- Inlet and outlet fittings o-ring to the top plate assembly.
- Designed for the range of oil flows and air speeds encountered in high performance motorcycles.
- Available in two widths with inlet and outlet fittings male AN.
- Every cooler is pressure checked to 175 psi. Periodic samples are burst tested to 350 psi.
|Application||Motorcycle Oil Cooler|
|Body Width (Overall)||11.562"|
|Construction||Stacked Plate - Brazed|
|Cooler Fittings||Not Required|
|Cooler Fittings Included||Yes|
|Port Size||6 AN MALE|
|Product Type||Oil Cooler|
|Width||Narrow Curved Cooler|
|Width Between Tanks||8.000"|
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.