Earls Temp-A-Cure Oil Cooler - Black - 34 Rows - Wide Cooler -10 O-Ring Boss Female Ports
34 Row Oil Cooler Core Black
$360.95 Suggested Retail
$324.95 Your Price
$324.95 Your Price
Add to Wish List
Starting at $29 a month with Learn More
Tow vehicles, motor homes, passenger cars and even motorcycles can realize extended engine and/or transmission efficiency and life with an Earl’s TEMP-A-CURE oil cooler. Racing cars have always required oil coolers. This type of cooler with its internal turbulator plates and dense air fins provides maximum liquid side and air side surface area. The large collector tanks ensure minimum flow restriction. All of this adds up to the most thermally efficient liquid-to-air heat exchanger available. Earls Oil Coolers offer more cooling per square inch than your traditional coil and fin coolers. This is the real deal, and not a toy cooler like the competition’s.
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. using the latest vacuum brazing technology.
- Internal turbulator plates increase both thermal efficiency and mechanical strength resulting in the most efficient, smallest practical package.
- Manufactured in Aluminum for the fastest possible heat transfer.
- Inlet and outlet fittings O-ring female bosses -10 AN port ( 7/8-14)
- Designed for wide ranges of oils and oil flows with air speeds encountered in motorsports and highway use.
- Available in three widths, Narrow, Wide , Extra Wide.
- Every cooler is pressure checked to 175 psi.
- Engineering samples are burst tested to 350 psi.
|Application||Engine Oil Cooler|
|Body Width (Overall)||13.000"|
|Construction||Stacked Plate - Brazed|
|Cooler Fittings Included||No|
|Port Size||7/8-14 Female (-10 O-Ring Boss)|
|Product Type||Oil Cooler|
|Width Between Tanks||9.000"|
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.