- Meets Tough Power Steering Requirements
- Triple Steel & Fabric Reinforced
- Also Suitable For Hydraulics & Air Lines
- 2250 PSI Operating Pressure
- For Use With Earl's Power Steering Hose Ends Only
|Compatible Hose Ends||Power Steering|
|Fluid Type||Power Steering Fluid|
|Fluid Type Rating - Power Steering Fluid||5 out of 5 Rating|
|Hose Family||Power Steering|
|Hose Length||10 Feet|
|Hose Size||6 AN|
|Max Pressure||5000 psi|
|Max Working PSI||2250 PSI|
|Min. Bend Radius||4.00"|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.