Earls Speed-Flex Hose Size -4 Stainless Steel Braid - Carbon Lined - Bulk Hose Sold By the Foot in Continuous Length up to 50'
Carbon Lined to Reduce Static Charges that Can Arc & Cause Pinholes in the PTFE Liner. Lightweight Stainless Steel Outer Braid Over PTFE Liner, High Pressure Hose, Withstands 2000 Max PSI, Easy to Cut and Assemble. Accepts Speed-Seal Hose Ends Only.
$3.86 Holleydays Price
- Carbon Lined to Eliminate Static Charges That Can Arc & Cause Pinholes in the PTFE Liner
- Use Of Extruded PTFE
- Stainless Steel Outer Braid
- Solves Pedal Travel Problem
- Increased Brake Pedal Firmness
- Modulate Brakes Efficiently
- Improved Abrasion Resistance
- Increased Temp. Capacity
- Sold per foot
- Impervious To Any Fuel Blend
- -65° to +450° F Operating Temperature
|Compatible Hose Ends||Speed-Seal|
|Fluid Type||Automatic Transmission Fluid|
|Hose Outer Material||STAINLESS STEEL|
|Hose Size||4 AN|
|Maximum Continuous Length||50 Feet|
|PTFE Wall Thickness||.040"|
|Submersible in Fuel||Yes|
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.