Earls UltraPro Series Hose - Size 6 - 10 Ft
-6 Double-Helix Ribbed PTFE Hose, Black Polyester Braided, 250 PSI, 10FT
$93.76 Your Price
- PTFE inner liner impervious to all known fuels, oils and coolants used in automotive applications
- Designed to withstand harsh environments, brutal vibrations, high flow requirements and extreme pressures
- Double-helix ribbed inner hose liner offers extreme ﬂexibility and full ﬂow making tough plumbing jobs a snap with less hard connections!
- Liner is reinforced with an outside glass-ﬁber wrap for additional strength and integrity!
- PTFE inner liner is carbon infused for static dissipation
- PTFE inner liner has ultra low coefﬁcient of friction to promote maximum ﬂow
- Assembled with an olive that threads onto the double-helix ribbed inner liner of the hose for positive engagement and retention of the hose-ends
- Available in popular -6, -8, -10, -12, -16, and -20 sizes in both woven polyester braid and stainless steel braid
- UltraPro Polyester Braid hose is up to 67% lighter than traditional rubber hose with stainless steel braid
- UltraPro Stainless Steel Braid is up to 37% lighter than traditional rubber hose with stainless steel braid
|Compatible Hose Ends||UltraPro - Crimp On|
|UltraPro - Twist On|
|Crimping Die||14MM - D10014BERL|
|Final Crimp O.D. Range||.584"-.588"|
|Fluid Type||Automatic Transmission Fluid|
|Fluid Type Rating - Automatic Transmission Fluid||5 out of 5 Rating|
|Fluid Type Rating - Bio-Fuels||5 out of 5 Rating|
|Fluid Type Rating - Coolant||5 out of 5 Rating|
|Fluid Type Rating - Diesel||5 out of 5 Rating|
|Fluid Type Rating - E85||5 out of 5 Rating|
|Fluid Type Rating - Methanol/Alcohol||5 out of 5 Rating|
|Fluid Type Rating - Oil||5 out of 5 Rating|
|Fluid Type Rating - Pump Gas||5 out of 5 Rating|
|Fluid Type Rating - Race Gas||5 out of 5 Rating|
|Hose Length||10 Feet|
|Hose Outer Material||Black Polyester|
|Hose Size||6 AN|
|Max Vacuum||28 in Hg|
|Max Working PSI||250 PSI|
|Min. Bend Radius||1.0"|
|Product Type||UltraPro Black Polyester Braided|
|Submersible in Fuel||No|
|Temperature Range||-67° F to 257° F|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.