Earls UltraPro Series Hose - Size 20 - 20 Ft
-20 Double-Helix Ribbed PTFE Hose, Black Monofilament Braided, 150 PSI - 20FT
$576.95 Your Price
Starting at $51 a month with Learn More
- PTFE inner liner impervious to all known fuels, oils and coolants used in automotive applications
- Designed to withstand harsh environments, brutal vibrations, high flow requirements and extreme pressures
- Double-helix ribbed inner hose liner offers extreme ﬂexibility and full ﬂow making tough plumbing jobs a snap with less hard connections!
- Liner is reinforced with an outside glass-ﬁber wrap for additional strength and integrity!
- PTFE inner liner is carbon infused for static dissipation
- PTFE inner liner has ultra low coefﬁcient of friction to promote maximum ﬂow
- Assembled with an olive that threads onto the double-helix ribbed inner liner of the hose for positive engagement and retention of the hose-ends
- Available in popular -6, -8, -10, -12, -16, and -20 sizes in both woven polyester braid and stainless steel braid
- UltraPro Polyester Braid hose is up to 67% lighter than traditional rubber hose with stainless steel braid
- UltraPro Stainless Steel Braid is up to 37% lighter than traditional rubber hose with stainless steel braid
|Compatible Hose Ends||UltraPro|
|Crimping Die||34MM - D10034BERL|
|Final Crimp O.D. Range||1.513"-1.517"|
|Fluid Type||Automatic Transmission Fluid|
|Hose Length||20 Feet|
|Hose Outer Material||Black Monofilament|
|Hose Size||20 AN|
|Max Vacuum||10 in Hg|
|Max Working PSI||150 PSI|
|Min. Bend Radius||4.0"|
|Product Type||UltraPro Black Monofilament Braided|
|Submersible in Fuel||Yes|
|Temperature Range||-67° F to 257° F|
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.