Earl's Vapor Guard™ Hose
Earl's Vapor Guard™ - 5/16" EFI Hose - Bulk Hose Sold by the Foot in Continuous Length up to 50'
$3.83 Holleydays Price
- Multi-layer rubber hose designed to withstand to the corrosive properties of modern fuels
- Multi-fuel compatible: Approved for use with leaded and unleaded Gasoline, Diesel, Biodiesel, E-85, 100% Methanol, ETHANOL and Gasohol fuels
- A two foot section of Earl’s Vapor Guard saves one gallon of gas each year as compared to traditional rubber hose from permeation alone
- Primary Barrier Liner – initial layer offers high resistance to heat and aggressive fuels
- Vapor Guard Barrier – Thermoplastic layer provides superior fuel isolation significantly reducing vapors from escaping through the hose
- Reinforcement braid-aramid material – (EFI hose only) is used to provide the higher pressure rating that is required with fuel injection
- Exterior cover – provides extreme tolerance of heat and ozone
- Choose from carburetor or higher pressure EFI hose
- Hose available in 5/16” and 3/8” sizes
- Not for use in applications where the hose is submersed in fuel
- Fuel Injection Hose – Rated Maximum 225 PSI
|Compatible Hose Ends||Vapor Guard|
|Fluid Type Rating - Bio-Fuels||4 out of 5 Rating|
|Fluid Type Rating - Coolant||5 out of 5 Rating|
|Fluid Type Rating - Diesel||4 out of 5 Rating|
|Fluid Type Rating - E85||3 out of 5 Rating|
|Fluid Type Rating - Methanol/Alcohol||2 out of 5 Rating|
|Fluid Type Rating - Pump Gas||4 out of 5 Rating|
|Fluid Type Rating - Race Gas||4 out of 5 Rating|
|Fuel System Type||EFI|
|Hose Family||Vapor Guard|
|Max Vacuum||10 inHg|
|Maximum Continuous Length||50 Feet|
|Min. Bend Radius||2.5 in.|
|Outside Diameter||.585 in.|
|Submersible in Fuel||No|
|Temperature Range||-40°F to 275°f|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.