Earls UltraPro Hose End
-12 AN 45 Degree Male Wiggins Crimp-On Hose End
$25.06 Your Price
- Available Dynamic Swivel™ technology used in selected hose-ends allows 360 degrees of rotation of installed line after installation!
- Internal seals are a ﬂuoroelastomer material which is resistant to all known fuel, oil and coolant!
- Bent tube design for unmatched strength and ﬂow!
- UltraPro bent tube hose-ends are furnace-brazed for a permanent and robust bond!
- Designed to withstand harsh environments, brutal vibration, high ﬂow requirements and extreme pressures!
- Black Anodized
- Assembled with an olive that threads onto the double-helix ribbed inner liner of the hose for positive engagement and retention of the hose-ends!
- High stress components are made of high-strength 2024-T8 grade aluminum instead of 6061-T6 aluminum used by competitors!
- Available in Twist-on and Crimp-on styles for more plumbing options at home or at the track!
- SAE port, jump size, and Wiggins connector adapter/hose-ends available
- Straight, 30º, 45º, 60º, 90º, 120º, 150º, and 180º angles available
|Assembly Method||Crimp On|
|Fitting to Hose Mate Type||Crimp Collar|
|Hose End Family||UltraPro - Crimp On|
|Hose End Series||68|
|Hose End Size||12 AN|
|Hose Size||12 AN|
|Product Type||Wiggins Crimp-on Hose Ends|
|Wiggins and Hose Size||12 AN|
|Wiggins Clamp Size||12 Wiggins|
|Wiggins Side||Male Side|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.