Weiand 142 Powercharger Kit - Short Nose - Satin
Chevy Small Block (1962-68), Short Nose 6-Rib Drive Belt 1962-1968 50 State Emissions Legal Satin Finish
$2,499.95 Your Price
Starting at $220 a month with Learn More
- C.A.R.B. E.O. #D-256-2
- Non PTFE rotors
- Long Nose
- 6 Rib Pulley Drive
- 6" Lower Pulley
- 3.05" Upper Pulley
- 100% tested
- 25-40% Gain Over Stock
|Engine||Chevy Small Block V8|
|Lower Pulley||6.00 inch|
|Supercharger Drive Pulley||6-Rib|
|Top Pulley||3.05 inch|
- Pro-Street Drive Pulley Lower 6 in. For 142/177 SBC w/Short Nose 6 Rib$342.95Qty:
- Coupler Nose Drive To Supercharger For 142,177,and 256 supercharger kits$117.95Qty:
- Pro-Street Supercharger Nose Assembly Includes Pulley/Idler Arm/Idler Pulley/Tension Spring Short Nose For 142 Chevy SB For 177 Chevy BB Satin Finish$622.95Qty:
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.