Weiand 177 Powercharger Kit - Short Nose - Satin
Chevy Big Block (Standard Deck; Oval Port), Short Nose 6-Rib Drive Belt Satin Finish
$3,049.63 Holleydays Price
Starting at $269 a month with Learn More
- Non PTFE rotors
- Short Nose
- 6 Rib Pulley Drive
- 6" Lower Pulley
- 3.05" Upper Pulley
- 100% tested
- 30-50% Gain Over Stock
|Engine||Chevy Big Block V8|
|Lower Pulley||6.00 inch|
|Supercharger Drive Pulley||6-Rib|
|Top Pulley||3.05 inch|
- Coupler Nose Drive To Supercharger For 142,177,and 256 supercharger kits$108.86Qty:
- Pro-Street Supercharger Intake Manifold 177 Blower Oval Port Satin Finish$750.73Qty:
- Pro-Street Drive Pulley Lower 6 in. For 177 BBC w/Short Nose 6 Rib$365.36Qty:
- Pro-Street Supercharger Nose Assembly Includes Pulley/Idler Arm/Idler Pulley/Tension Spring Short Nose For 142 Chevy SB For 177 Chevy BB Satin Finish$606.05Qty:
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.