Lakewood Lower Rear Control Arms - Camaro/Firebird 1982-2002
Heavy-Duty lower control arms are manufactured high grade powder-coated steel and fit the popular 1982-2002 Camaro/Firebird.
$125.96 Holleydays Price
- Direct Bolt In
- Heavy-duty rear lower control arms eliminate flex common with stock OE control arms
- Increase traction by eliminating wheel hop
- Polyurethane bushings replace the soft factory rubber bushings
- Easily installed in stock mounting location without any modifications required
- Grease fittings are supplied for ease of lubrication
- Sold as a pair
|Product Type||Suspension Components|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day Warranty|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.