DiabloSport inTune i3
1999-2016 GM Vehicles - Gas - 50 State Legal
$403.95 Your Price
Starting at $36 a month with Learn More
- Add Horsepower, Torque and Fuel Economy to your vehicle without even popping the hood!
- Featuring the latest generation ARM processor. The device's display has a higher resolution screen and an exceptionally responsive touch pad.
- DiabloSport's pre-loaded tunes are dyno and street tested to ensure optimal power and drivability gains. Basic installation, big power gains!
- Easy tune asks you for what octane gas you want to run, if you've changed your tire size, if you want to remove the speed limiter and more. It's the perfect way to drop a tune on your ride in minutes!
- Start off with DiabloSport's preset performance tunes and make changes that suit your performance needs. Adjust options like timing, fueling, idle, speed limiters, rev limiters, tire size, gear ratios and more.
- The i3 retrieves diagnostic data of how your vehicle's tune is performing. Export all of your data to a PC and play it back on DiabloSport's Data Viewer logging software.
- Regardless of whether you purchased an i3 for a Chrysler, Ford, or GM- you can buy an additional license to tune ANY vehicle supported by DiabloSport!
- Update your i3 software on virtually any computer- Mac, Windows, Linux. Update times are faster than ever, even large updates only take about 5 minutes.
|5 Volt Data Logging Inputs||Yes|
|CARB (California) Compliant||Yes|
|Check Clear DTCs||Yes|
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, in all 50 states, when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.