STS Turbo Remote Mounted Single Turbo Kit for 4.0-5.0 liter engines
Designed for 4.0-5.0 liter engines and able support up to 620 horsepower at the crankshaft.
$1,947.45 Holleydays Price
Starting at $172 a month with Learn More
- Designed for 4.0-5.0 liter engines and delivers boosted power levels of up to 620 crankshaft horsepower
- Allows the flexibility to design a remote mount turbo system for most any vehicle.
- Remote-mounted design eliminates increased under hood temps while also decluttering the engine bay so normal repairs and upgrades can be done without removing turbocharger and tubing.
- Provides a unique performance sound since the turbo acts as a muffler—this distinctive sound is sure to turn heads!
- This remote mounted kit is custom engineered to spool quickly, while eliminating all of the installation and excess heat issues of a front-mounted turbocharger.
- The turbo utilizes wasted energy leaving your tailpipe and many see 1-3 mpg increase in gas mileage compared to their original stock mpg numbers along with lower emissions.
- Approximately 500 deg F lower turbo temperatures eliminates the need for a turbo-timer, which requires the engine to run after the car is shut off in order to cool down the turbo and prevent oil and bearing damage.
- Turbo is exposed to ambient air rather than under-hood air which allows for better cooling of turbo components. Denser exhaust gasses drive the turbine wheel more efficiently.
- Offers better weight transfer and increases traction because majority of the kit is mounted down low or to the rear rather than up front.
- Kit includes turbocharger, wastegate, wiring harness, air filter, patented oiling system, necessary turbo mounting flanges, along with a full color installation manual.
- Does not include exhaust tubing, air intake tubing, or blow-off valve.
|Air Filter Included||Yes|
|Blow Off Valve Included||No|
|Compressor Housing Diameter||59 mm|
|Compressor Housing Finish||Satin|
|Compressor Housing Inlet||3 inch|
|Compressor Housing Material||Aluminum|
|Compressor Housing Outlet||2 inch|
|Exhaust Manifold Included||No|
|Fuel Injectors Included||No|
|Handheld Tuner Included||No|
|Maximum Horsepower Supported (Crankshaft)||620|
|Minimum Boost Pressure (psi)||4-6|
|Product Type||Turbocharger Kits|
|Spark Plugs Included||No|
|Turbine Housing Diameter||68 mm|
|Turbine Housing Finish||Natural|
|Turbine Housing Material||High Nickel Alloy|
|Turbine Wheel Type||Inconel|
|Turbocharger Bearing Style||Journal Bearing|
|Turbocharger Mounting Location||Remote|
|Warranty||Limited 1 Year Warranty|
|Wiring Harness Included||Yes|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.