Enter to have up to 5 chances of winning $1,000 in parts at Holley.com. Sweepstakes starts Monday (10/9/17) and runs for 5 weeks. Only one entrance needed per person - one entry enters you for all drawings. Winners will be selected randomly each week on the following Monday. For official rules, see below. For US legal residents, 18+ yrs.
Week 1 Winner (10/16/17): Kaylan R. from Pace, FL
Week 2 Winner (10/23/17): James L from Gainesville, GA
Week 3 Winner (10/30/17): Jeremy S. from Springfield, IL
Week 4 Winner (11/06/17): To Be Announced
Week 5 Winner (11/13/17): To Be Announced
* indicates required
Holley Performance Power Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE ODDS OF WINNING.
1. Sweepstakes Timing: The Holley Performance Power Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00 A.M. Eastern Time (“ET”) on Oct 2, 2017 and ends at 11:59 P.M. ET on November 6, 2017 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
2. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States (including the District of Columbia) who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry. Employees (and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household) of Holley Performance Products, Inc. (the “Sponsor”) and its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, service agencies, advertising and promotion agencies (collectively with Sponsor, the “Sweepstakes Entities”) are not eligible to participate or win. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law.
3. How to Enter the Sweepstakes: During the Sweepstakes Period, go to https://www.holley.com/promo/weekly_$1k_giveaway/ and fully complete the requested entry information to enter and submit your entry. Consistent with the chart below, the Sweepstakes Period consists of one entry period for each of the five (5) weeks during the Sweepstakes Period (each, a “Weekly Entry Period”) and five (5) drawings (each, a “Drawing Date”).
Weekly Entry Period 1 Begins at 12:00 a.m. ET on 10/9/2017 Ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on 10/15/2017 Drawing Date 10/16/2017
Weekly Entry Period 2 Begins at 12:00 a.m. ET on 10/16/2017 Ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on 10/22/2017 Drawing Date 10/23/2017
Weekly Entry Period 3 Begins at 12:00 a.m. ET on 10/23/2017 Ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on 10/29/2017 Drawing Date 10/30/2017
Weekly Entry Period 4 Begins at 12:00 a.m. ET on 10/30/2017 Ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on 11/6/2017 Drawing Date 11/7/2017
Weekly Entry Period 5 Begins at 12:00 a.m. ET on 11/6/2017 Ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on 11/13/2017 Drawing Date 11/14/2017
Limit one (1) entry per person/email address during the Sweepstakes Period; however, non-winning entries for a Weekly Entry Period will carry over to the subsequent Weekly Entry Period.
Any individual wishing to enter the Sweepstakes must follow all of the above instructions in order to be considered a valid entrant into the Sweepstakes (an “Entrant”). Should multiple users of the same email account enter the Sweepstakes and a dispute thereafter arise regarding the identity of the Entrant, the authorized account holder of said email account at the time of entry will be considered the Entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Entrants may not enter more than the above stated limit using multiple email addresses, nor may Entrants use any other device or artifice to enter as multiple Entrants more than once. Any Entrant who attempts to enter more than permitted by these Official Rules may be disqualified and will forfeit any and all prizes won, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Automated Entries are prohibited, and any use of automated devices will cause disqualification.
4. Random Drawing: There will be one (1) random drawing for each Weekly Entry Period on or about the applicable Drawing Date. Each drawing will include all eligible Entries received during the applicable Weekly Entry Period and, if applicable, all non-winning Entries received in any previous Weekly Entry Period. Drawings will be conducted by Sponsor whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning a prize are dependent upon the number of eligible Entries for each Weekly Entry Period.
5. Winner Notification: The potential winners will be notified by email. Each potential prize winner (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) may be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability Waiver and where not prohibited a Publicity Release (“Declaration”) which must be received by Sponsor within three (3) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Declaration or provide any other requested information within the required time period (if applicable), or the prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits his/her prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible Entries. Prizes will be fulfilled within approximately 4 weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes.
6. Prizes and Approximate Retail Values (“ARVs”): There will be five (5) prizes awarded under this Sweepstakes (one for each Weekly Entry Period), each prize comprising up to $1,000 worth of parts from Sponsor’s website at www.Holley.com (each, a “Prize”). Total ARV of all Prizes awarded under this Sweepstakes is $5,000.
Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash and must be accepted as awarded, with no substitutions of any kind, except by the Sponsor, which reserves the right to substitute a Prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. All Prize details are at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Winners must select his/her entire Prize (i.e., all parts) by the date identified by Sponsor. Winners will not be entitled to a check or cash for the price difference between his/her selections and the maximum Prize value, if any. Limit one (1) prize per person/household.
7. General Rules: All federal, state and local taxes, related to the prizes, are the sole responsibility of the winners. Winners and all Entrants, as a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, agree to release Sweepstakes Entities from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, death or losses to persons or any personal or third party property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of prize awarded or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of offering of the prizes. Sweepstakes Entities do not warrant that access to the Sweepstakes will be uninterrupted. Released Parties are not responsible for, and Entrants release and hold Sweepstakes Entities harmless for: (i) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (ii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (iv) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (v) any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to Entrant’s computer or mobile/wireless device, hardware or software, which injury or damage may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes. In addition, Released Parties are not responsible for late, lost, garbled/illegible, corrupted, jumbled, misdirected, damaged, incomplete entries regardless of cause, all of which are void.
The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to any fraudulent claims, may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages (including attorneys’ fees) from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify this Sweepstakes and to disqualify any Entrant for any reason, in its sole discretion, including (but not limited to) if, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, whether due to infection by computer virus, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. If such cancelation occurs, Sponsor reserves the right to select the winners from among all eligible Entries prior to cancellation.
8. Disputes: Entrants/winners agree: (a) to release Sponsor, Sweepstakes Entities, and each of their directors, employees and agents, from any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees or court costs; (c) all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Entrants/winner or the Sweepstakes Entities in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Commonwealth of Kentucky, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules of provisions (whether of the Commonwealth of Kentucky, the United States, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state of Commonwealth of Kentucky. All entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the courts located in Lexington, Kentucky; and (d) under no circumstances will Entrants/winners be permitted to obtain awards for and Entrants/winner hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. In the event of any conflict with any Sweepstakes details contained in these Official Rules and Sweepstakes details contained in any Sweepstakes material (including but not limited to website content), the details of the Sweepstakes as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail. Images of prize(s) as shown in any Sweepstakes materials, if any, are for illustrative purposes only. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms and if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
10. No Affiliation: This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any entity other than Sponsor.
11. Winners List: To view the list of winners for this Sweepstakes, to be posted on or about the end of the Sweepstakes Period, go to Sweepstakes page on www.Holley.com.
12. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Holley Performance Products, Inc., Bowling Green, Kentucky 42101.
I have read, understand, and agree to the official rules.