Having selected the Autolite 1100 flange, your decision has been made. Available in a gold dichromate finish for a classic look, this Autolite 1100 Sniper system will bolt right on and have you on the road in no time thanks to its 4-wire hookup.
The Autolite Sniper EFI systems are packed with one 100 lb/hr fuel injector that will support up to 175 horsepower and a 2 bar MAP sensor that will handle 14.7 psi. If your goals exceed 175 horsepower or 14.7 psi, we recommend using an intake manifold with a different bolt pattern, such as the Holley 2300 2-barrel or Squarebore 4150/4160 and the corresponding Sniper EFI unit as well.
Sniper EFI Autolite 1100
- Designed with a mounting flange to fit the intake manifolds that originally had Autolite 1100 carburetors installed. Applications include 1963 – 1967 Inline 6 Cylinder Ford engines, from 144ci to 300ci
- Such engines were commonly found in Mustang, Falcon, Fairlane, and various Ford trucks
- Supports up to 175 HP with one 100 lb/hr Injector
- Internal fuel pressure regulator eliminates the hassle of plumbing an external fuel pressure regulator (Preset to 58.5 PSI)
- 2 bar MAP sensor can read up to 14.7 psi of boost