Now that you have selected the Rochester Large Bore 2GC flange, your decision is very easy. The only decision you need to make from here is what finish you want: Shiny or Classic Gold.
The Large Bore 2GC Sniper EFI systems are packed with two 100 lb/hr fuel injectors that will support up to 350 horsepower and a 2 bar MAP sensor that can monitor up to 14.7 psi of boost. If your goals exceed 350 horsepower or 14.7 psi of boost, we recommend using an intake manifold with a different bolt pattern, such as the Holley 2300 2-barrel or Squarebore 4150/4160 and the corresponding Sniper EFI unit to match.
Sniper EFI 2GC Large Bore
- Bolt on Rochester 2GC large bore two barrel carburetor replacement
- Installs directly to the factory Rochester 2GC large bore intake manifold, no adapter required
- Engineered to fit 1974-1978 GM vehicles that utilized the Rochester 2GC large bore carburetor
- Designed to fit most factory Rochester 2GC large bore air cleaner assemblies
- Installs directly to the factory Rochester 2GC intake manifold, no adapter required
- Supports up to 350 horsepower with two 100 lb/hr injectors
- Internal fuel pressure regulator eliminates the hassle of plumbing an external fuel pressure regulator (Preset to 58.5 PSI)
- 2 bar MAP sensor that can handle up to 14.7 psi