Now that you have selected the Rochester Small Bore 2GC flange, your decision has been made. The Rochester Small Bore 2GC is engineered to fit 1955-1969 GM vehicles that came factory-equipped with a Small Bore 2GC Rochester carburetor.
This Sniper EFI system comes packed with two 100 lb/hr fuel injectors that will support up to 350 horsepower and a 2 bar MAP sensor that can read up to 14.7 psi of boost. If your goals exceed 350 horsepower or boost pressures above 14.7 psi, we recommend using an intake manifold with a different bolt pattern, such as the Holley 2300 2-barrel or Squarebore 4150/4160 and the corresponding Sniper EFI unit as well.
Sniper EFI 2GC Small Bore
- Bolt on Rochester 2GC small bore two barrel carburetor replacement
- Installs directly to the factory Rochester 2GC small bore intake manifold, no adapter required
- Engineered to fit 1955-1969 GM vehicles that utilized the Rochester 2GC small bore carburetor
- Designed to fit most factory Rochester 2GC small bore air cleaner assemblies
- Supports up to 350 horsepower with two 100 lb/hr injectors
- Internal fuel pressure regulator eliminates the hassle of plumbing an external fuel pressure regulator (Preset to 58.5 PSI)
- 2 bar MAP sensor reads up to 14.7 psi of boost