Key Job Elements (Essential Functions Performed):
- Develop, evaluate and improve manufacturing processes by conducting research programs, soliciting observations from operators, conferring with equipment suppliers and applying knowledge base regarding product design, fabrication assembly, tooling and materials.
- Increase manufacturing efficiency by recommending and implementing process enhancements relating to waste elimination, by improving equipment design and layout, process flow, quality and safety.
- Assure product and process quality by designing testing methods, testing finished product and process capabilities, establishing standards and confirming manufacturing processes.
- Provide manufacturing decision making information by calculating production, labor and material costs. Review of production schedules and estimate future requirements.
- Provide technical engineering support to maintenance staff and production workforce.
- Perform time studies as required to obtain accurate information to use in analysis of manufacturing processes. Maintain current routings and standards for manufacturing processes.
- Must be able to program CNC machines of all types.
- Prepare product and process reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
- Keeps equipment operational by coordinating with maintenance and repair services and following manufacturer’s recommendations and established procedures.
- Participate in new product introduction, including tooling and fixture design, manufacturing process design, first part production and approval and communication with development engineers.
- Provide necessary process, tooling design, fixture design and equipment information to management and senior engineers for new business quotes.
- Evaluate and recommend new equipment needs.
- Assist with manufacturing process documentation.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with government regulations.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, continuing education, and participating in professional societies.
Basic Qualifications (Education/Experience required):
B.S. in Engineering or Engineering related field with three (3) to five (5) years experience as a manufacturing engineer, focusing on process design analysis and improvement. Excellent verbal and written communication skill in order to communicate with all levels of people, including our production workforce, operation managers, purchasing team and senior management staff. Must be proficient with PC skills including Microsoft Office applications. Proficiency in CAD required also.
Send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Electronic Fuel Injection Lab Technician| 06/07/2019
EFI Lab Technicians provide support to the EFI engineering staff for both sustaining product and new product development.
Engineering Lab Technician| 06/07/2019
Engineering lab technicians provide hands on support to the engineering staff by setting up and conducting tests to the criteria given by engineers
How To Maintain Your Flowmaster Delta Force Air Filter| 06/20/2019
In this video, we'll show you just how quick and easy it is to maintain your Flowmaster Delta Force Air Filter using our Delta Force Refresh kit. This system will provide your vehicle with a lifetime of high-flow and efficient service from your cotton gauze filters.
Hot New XDR Off-Road Competition Exhaust for Polaris RZR XP1000| 06/18/2019
In this video you will get to hear the deep powerful sound of the hot new XDR Off-Road Competition exhaust system for 2015-17 Polaris RZR XP1000 EPS 2/4 door models.