Key Job Elements:
· Work with media to fulfill editorial product requests. Technical ability to aide in appropriate product selection and product information for magazine/website stories and TV shows a plus.
· Work with B2B industry media to answer monthly questions pertaining to various product categories they focus on (i.e. PRI magazine/The Shop Mag).
· Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the marketing department.
· Works with general supervision to ensure consistent, effective, branded marketing aligned to Holley Performance Products, Inc.
· From time to time works under general supervision to prepare for events the company participates in throughout the year (i.e. MPMC, HRPT, LS Fest West & East, OSCR, SEMA,
· Manage sponsorship inbox, phone calls, car show donations, and product certificate redemption.
· May be required to give tours to high profile guests from time to time.
· Other duties as assigned.
· This is an in-office position based in Bowling Green, KY. It is not remote.
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business or related field preferred.
· Basic knowledge of marketing concepts.
· Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs (Excel, Word, Outlook, & Powerpoint).
· Must be proactive in coordinating with internal resources to accomplish assigned tasks and execute projects from start to completion.
· Must be a self-starter and capable of working individually as well as in a team environment.
· Detail oriented with strong follow-up skills required.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Some travel may be required (10%-20%).
· This is an in-office position located in Bowling Green, KY.
Send resumes to: email@example.com
Holley Performance Products, a leader in automotive aftermarket products, has an immediate opening for a Scheduler.
Technical Sales Representative| 07/17/2019
Responsibilities include providing automotive and technical information / assistance to Holley customers specifically relating to all Holley brand products which include Holley, Hooker, NOS, Earl’s, Quick Fuel, Flowtech, Mr. Gasket, Hays, Quick Time, Demon and Weiand brands. This position requires the selected candidate to spend 95% of his/her time resolving automotive technical issues by phone and email as well as selling products to consumers. Prior experience working with natural aspirated engines as well as customer service skills is preferred.
Sounding Off! Stock Mopar Exhaust vs the Flowmaster Outlaw Cat-back| 07/19/2019
In this video, you'll get to hear the "before and after" sound comparison of the stock exhaust on this 5.7L Hemi Charger vs. the Flowmaster Outlaw Cat-back exhaust system.
Network Support Analyst| 07/19/2019
Support network infrastructure, virtual servers, network applications, and end user computer systems on Holley’s corporate network. Position will focus on consolidating networks while supporting existing operations as Holley continues to grow. This position will support multiple facilities.