Key Job Elements:
· Production level loading of Master Scheduled demands from the forecast and as required from the MRP production schedule.
· Manage shop orders internally and purchase orders to external suppliers.
· Manage the level loading of factory and purchase orders within capacity.
· Manage and execute the release of orders in support of scheduled demand through the shop floor.
· Identify and execute expedites through the factory and suppliers as required to support schedule.
· Communicate Status to management:
Identify capacity/level loading issues
Forecast vs Firm order mix for MPS loading
Status on schedule horizon for proactive planning
· Participate in review of MRP:
New Product launches
· Handle special assignments as required
· Identify opportunities for process improvements
· Bachelor’s degree and 3 to 5 years related experience preferred.
· Experience with ERP/MRP systems, preferably Syteline or similar system.
· Basic computer knowledge (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
· Intermediate to advanced ability with Excel
· Strong analytical and analysis skills.
Holley offers a competitive salary and benefit package.
Send resume to:
Electronic Fuel Injection Lab Technician| 06/07/2019
EFI Lab Technicians provide support to the EFI engineering staff for both sustaining product and new product development.
Engineering Lab Technician| 06/07/2019
Engineering lab technicians provide hands on support to the engineering staff by setting up and conducting tests to the criteria given by engineers
Hot New XDR Off-Road Competition Exhaust for Polaris RZR XP1000| 06/18/2019
In this video you will get to hear the deep powerful sound of the hot new XDR Off-Road Competition exhaust system for 2015-17 Polaris RZR XP1000 EPS 2/4 door models.
How to flip Racepak G-Meters| 06/18/2019
When mounting a Racepak data logger there are specific mounting instructions that are needed to be followed in order for proper G-Meter readings. But what if those mounting instructions won't work in your application?