Holley Introduces Sniper EFI Systems
Holley just brought EFI within range - introducing Sniper EFI! It’s economically priced so you can have all the benefits of EFI and still have money to finish or upgrade the rest of your ride! Perfect for street rods, muscle cars, off-road trucks or nearly any carbureted vehicle. Put an end to cold start issues, hesitations, vapor lock, and flooding. Upgrade to Sniper EFI and get the tactical accuracy of EFI today!
Sniper EFI will be available in the first quarter of 2016 with prices starting at $999!
- Bolt on carburetor replacement (designed to fit single & dual carb manifolds)
- Throttle body mounted ECU – no extra boxes to mount
- Supports up to 600hp (4 injector version) and 1200hp (8 injector version)
- 4 wire vehicle connection (Battery +, Battery - , Switched ignition & RPM)
- Integrated fuel pressure regulator
- Integrated ignition timing control & coil driver
- Color touchscreen for setup and gauge views
- Calibration Wizard (Answer a few questions about your engine and it creates the base map, then starts tuning on its own!) - No laptop required!
- Self-tuning ECU means you don’t have to be a computer/tuning wiz to have EFI!
- Available in base & master kits (Master kits include complete fuel system: fuel pump, filters, feed and return hose and all fittings including fuel tank return line bulkhead fitting.)
Sniper Releases Diecast Retrofit Fuel Pump Modules| 07/16/2018
They are simple to install with just hand tools and support up to 700 EFI horsepower or 900 carbureted horsepower.
Holley Unveils 1250HP-Capable Super Sniper 4150| 03/19/2018
These bolt-on EFI conversions are available in both 8-injector and 4-injector versions.
The Po-Mod! Twin Turbo LS Chevette - LS Fest West| 09/21/2018
Dario Gaiga drove 1,600 miles from Calgary, Alberta, Canada to come have some fun at LS Fest West! Dario built from the ground up the PoMod Chevette which features a twin turbo LS that makes four digit power!
Earl's Mini AN Adjustable Wrench and 2-Piece Wrench Set| 09/21/2018
No matter how many times you stare at the fitting, you still manage to grab the wrong size wrench. Well, Earl’s has the solution for you!