Ask our Experts, we're here to help!
The Pulsar has been a huge hit for the 2017-2019 GM L5P Duramax trucks offering better power, control, and more features than our competitors. So what have we done now? That’s right, upped our game and knocked it right out of the park with Version 2 for Pulsar 17-19 L5P. Our engineering team has worked hard and now added speed limiter adjuster 98-140, TPMS adjust, manual regen, and transmission relearn for the improved power you get from adding the Pulsar. We didn’t stop at just adding new features and functions we improved the transmission fueling to keep your power longer between shifts improving your 0-60 and quarter-mile times. Check out all these new features below.
• Speed limiter adjustment 98-140 MPH
• TPMS adjust 40-99 psi
• Tire size 29-50.9”
• Gear Ratio 2.0-6.99
• Clear DTC codes
• Manual regen function
• Transmission relearn
• Up to 90 HP & 156 lb-ft torque
• Change 5 power levels on-the-fly using +/- cruise control buttons
• Connects directly to ECU in engine compartment providing instant power
• Built-in throttle sensitivity control for improved throttle response
• High-idle user settings to adjust RPM during idle (range 700-1100 rpm)
• Simple installation with no complex wiring harness or ECU flashing required
For customers looking for performance, unmatched features, throttle adjustments, no traces of a tuner, and easy to install the Pulsar is your answer. The best part is these new updates are free for current owners and available now by simply updating your Pulsar with the Pulsar Update Cable