Flowtech Rams Horn Exhaust Manifolds - Natural "Uncoated"
Small Block Chevy Rams Horn Exhaust Manifolds; 1-5/8" primary diameter; 2-1/4" Collector; Natural "Uncoated"
$240.95 Holleydays Price
- Tight fit block hugger design for popular hot rod and street rods powered by the popular small block Chevy motors
- Cast iron construction styled in the vintage “Rams Horn” design for maximum engine clearance and maximum strength
- Smooth transition, 1-5/8” diameter primaries are used for increased exhaust flow increasing performance and improving throttle response
- 3/8” thick 2-1/4” collector for maximum strength
- Thick manifold flange pads for a leak-free seal and maximum strength
- Premium aluminum manifold gaskets and collector hardware is included
- This manifold is raw "uncoated" so it is perfect to paint match or coat to match engine or body design
- Sold as a pair
|Collector Diameter||2.25 inch|
|Engine||Chevrolet Small Block Gen I|
|Flange Style||Square Port|
|Header Style||Ram Horn|
|Primary Tube Dia.||1-5/8 inch|
|Tube Material||Cast Iron|
This part is legal for sale or use on Racing Use Only Vehicles
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.