570 CFM Street Avenger - Aluminum Carburetor
Manual Choke Vacuum Secondaries
Free Shipping on orders over $100*
- Features a tumble polished finish - can also be hand polished
- Optimized street calibration that works-out-of-the-box
- Manual choke (Cable driven, hand operated) for precise cold start control
- Glass fuel level sight windows for easy, safe float adjustments
- Vacuum secondaries allow use on a wide variety of vehicles. Quick Change vacuum housing cap allows you to tune for performance or fuel economy (springs included)
- 4 corner idle allows you to precisely control your idle system
- Aluminum construction for a 44% weight savings
- Ford A/T kickdown
- Fuel line kit included so there are no unnecessary trips back to the parts store
- Limited lifetime warranty - Guaranteed to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the product!
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
|Throttle Bore||1.562 inch|
|Vacuum Ports||1 timed (spark) port, 2 full, and 1 PCV port|
|Warning||California Proposition 65|
Parts & Kits
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.